By far the most important ingredient in Double Helix Water® Face & Eye Cream is the Double Helix Water® ! The cream itself is specially formulated for the skin of the eyes and face and may be used on normal, dry, combination, or mature skin. It is ideal for softening skin and wrinkles, moisturizing, stimulating […]
With the current state of our economies and also global warming, we ALL need to do whatever we can to help conserve our resources. I am referring to finances, food and energy resources. I am writing about alternative energy sources we can use. The alternative energy I am discussing today is Solar Energy. Solar Energy […]
You’d be surprised how much heat is lost in the heating pipes and ducts running around your home. Easily, one of the most energy-efficient ways to save on costs is with simple fiberglass duct insulation.
One man’s trash is another man’s solar water heater! By using household junk, most of which you can get for free at the local landfill, you can make your own thermal water heater for less than the price of a fast food meal.
Windows in your home have been known to let heat seep out, but by building your own Heat Grabber, you can reverse the process! Amazingly, this solar collector can cost you as little as a few dollars per square feet and a couple of hours.
Wind power is seen as one of the renewable energy sources that can be tapped to decrease the greenhouse gas in the atmosphere. At present, it is used across the world, with some countries getting ten percent of their power from it.
If you live in a place where the wind is blowing most of the time, then you could harness it to generate electricity. One way to do so is through a home-built wind generator.
Everyone should do his part to reduce the amount of carbon gas emissions, and the average citizen of the world can do something to help the planet. Here are five ways to make your house greener.
- The Stress Regulator You Never Knew Existed July 12, 2017
- A Long-Lived Tree that Helps People Live Well, Longer June 1, 2017
- This Exotic Fruit Could Be the Answer to your Digestion Woes May 20, 2017
- Time for Spring Cleaning? We Have the Perfect Cleansing Herb May 3, 2017
- Hay Fever got you Down? Try this Anti-Allergy Power Combo of Supplements! April 20, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....