In last week’s article, we covered the problems associated with protein deficiency and listed out how much protein the average person should be eating. All proteins are not created equal, however; how does one determine which proteins are most useful to the body?
Your body is made up of thousands of minerals, elements, vitamins, and enzymes, but there is one nutrient that makes a powerful contribution in the formulation and function of almost every body part. Have you guessed what it is?
In 1954, nutritionist Adelle Davis told us that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Although this idea was accepted widely and repeated by parents for generations, it still remains largely ignored. A recent survey by the NPD Group concluded that 31 million American adults skip breakfast each day. You may ask yourself, […]
Legal disclosure: Any links to Amazon on this page are sponsored links. There are many ways in which one product can be more healthy than another product, for human or animal bodies or for the planet. However, some labeling can be misleading. Here are ten common labels and what they do and don’t say. All-Natural […]
A scenario of drug dealers selling vitamins could become the norm soon, because of a set of “guidelines” used by the World Trade Organization (WTO).
Increased consumption of sugar per person over the last century is huge. In 1900 it was seven pounds per person per year and today the average is around 220 pounds. Directly related to the consumption of sugar and simple carbohydrates (which change to sugar in the body) are diseases such as obesity, hypoglycemia, and diabetes. […]
There are many flea control products on the market today, but most of the products are harmful to both the pet and the people around them. However, there are ways to control these pests without poisoning pets, people, plants and the environment. Here are some steps you can take: Stop the flea population from growing. […]
Cabbage is a strong and easy to grow vegetable. It inexpensive, and is found in almost all parts of the world. Cabbage has been known throughout the ages, both for its nutritional values, and for its medicinal values. It has recently become recognized that it can reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer (such […]
- Now you Know How Much Protein you Need, but which Sources are Best? November 3, 2017
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....