Toyota celebrated the sale of the one millionth Prius in the United States. Just last month, worldwide Prius sales hit the three million mark. Toyota’s “car of the future” has come a long way since it was first unveiled in Japan in 1997. More than 28 million vehicles are sold each year, and only a […]
It’s that time of year again: Kelley Blue Book has announced its top ten picks for the greenest cars of 2010.
Driving when you are angry or upset can be dangerous and it can also have bad effects on your fuel consumption. As covered this this post on a Hypermiling Blog I came across, driving when you are angry can cause you to waste gas. Speeding, slamming on the brakes, and excessive start-and-stop driving, all lower […]
I’ve seen a few successes posted here and there on the web, written by people who have employed hypermiling techniques successfully to get better gas mileage. I will start posting some of the links I come across as I think its important for my blog readers to be able to see whether people really can […]
- How is Health Lost and Regained? August 16, 2017
- The Food Industry and its Conflicts of Interest August 15, 2017
- Why Calorie Counting is Bad for Your Health August 14, 2017
- Don’t Let Drab Skin Define You! This 3-Step Plan Will Revitalize Your Face August 14, 2017
- Yes, You Eat, but Are You Receiving Enough Nutrients from Your Food? August 4, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....