Are you consuming enough trace minerals? Trace minerals are nutrients that are required in very small amounts by the body, but remain vitally important to your health. Since some of these can be more difficult to find in the average diet, many try to find supplements to compensate for the deficiency. The question is, which […]
PH balance is not something you hear about very often from physicians or the media, but it is incredibly important to your long-term health. When the balance of acid and alkaline are disrupted, your entire body can be affected, especially the kidneys, bones, and muscles.
A deficiency in this particular mineral may be caused by many factors; including poor diet, pregnancy, injury, illness, or even heavy menstruation in women. It is the most common and widespread nutritional deficiency in the world. What is it?
Minerals we consume in our daily diet aren’t actually rocks, but some of them are not that different from “rocks” in a technical sense! Minerals are inorganic elements that occur naturally in our environment. A rock, on the other hand, is often a combination of multiple minerals that have been crystallized and compressed over time. […]
Choosing the right nutritional supplements can be overwhelming. A quick glance at local pharmacy’s shelves will reveal rows upon rows of different options. With tablets, capsules, chewables, and liquid supplements available, how do you decide which is right for you? The trick is to find a supplement that is bioavailable and easy for your body […]
T.J. Clark & Company is widely known for their Legendary Colloidal Minerals formula – a product so exclusive that T.J Clark & Co. owns its only original source. The story behind the product makes it truly special.
Many consider iodine to be no more than a gentle antiseptic or first-aid substance, since you rarely see it in the ‘nutritional requirements’ section on a food label. This natural element, however, is not only required by your body, it is vital to your overall health. Iodine deficiency is a surprisingly common condition that’s becoming […]
As any doctor will tell you, youth is not only manifested in your physical appearance; keeping your body youthful and healthy requires a great deal of nurturing from both the outside and the inside. That’s why it’s important to learn about the power of supplements, like MSM (methyl sulfonyl methane), that provide health benefits for […]
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Now you Know How Much Protein you Need, but which Sources are Best? November 3, 2017
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....