Aloe has hundreds of uses including the ability to ease the pain of burns (including sunburn) and insect bites, and to speed the healing process. The polysaccharides in aloe are responsible for stimulating skin repair and growth. In addition to the external skin, it aids all the mucous membranes inside the body. It is one […]
The effects of aromatherapy on blood and lymph circulation are one of the areas in the field which has been studied extensively in the effort to determine exactly how aromatherapy works. It is known that aromatherapy releases complex chemical compounds such as alcohol, esters, ketones and tetanes into the air. These are the ‘smells’ which […]
Legal disclosure: Any links to Amazon on this page are sponsored links. Red Raspberry leaves have a delicious taste, much like black tea, but without the caffeine. Both the leaves and fruit are high in citrate of iron which is alterative and astringent for the reproductive area. Red raspberry tea promotes a safe and speedy […]
Parsley leaves are used as garnish and condiment and are included in many recipes. It is rich in vitamins A and C, as well as many other nutrients. Parsley is used as a diuretic, helping the body to release excess water. Increased urine production can also wash out toxins; and this aids in the treatment […]
Saw palmetto is a small palm that grows in the sandy flatlands of the United Stated. It is mainly used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), a non-cancerous enlargement of the prostate glands. Prostate enlargement is caused by an inbalance of male hormones in prostate tissue. Saw palmetto reduces inflammation and swelling within the prostate […]
Peppermint is a cross between spearmint and water mint. People are familiar with peppermint because of its menthol flavoring, which is used for candies, teas, and chewing gum. Mint also makes your mouth feel cool because menthol activates cold receptors in our tissues. Less known is that it can also be used to aid people […]
Arnica is a flower to be used externally only, as it may be toxic – even deadly – if taken internally (unless as a weak homeopathic preparation, which has been used for seasickness and post-partum bleeding). One of the ways Arnica acts is as a stimulation to local blood supply, which brings healing blood flow […]
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Now you Know How Much Protein you Need, but which Sources are Best? November 3, 2017
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....