Creating your own aromatherapy recipes can be a soothing and enjoyable task. Before you start, there are four areas of precaution to be aware of: Cinnamon, clove, hyssop, and sage are not suitable essential oils for home use. Basil, clove, cinnamon, fennel, hyssop, juniper, marjoram, myrrh, peppermint, rosemary, sage, and white thyme are some of […]
Yarrow, one of the best diaphoretic herbs, is known for helping the body during a fever. It contains flavonoids that increase both saliva and stomach acids, thus improving digestion and stimulating the appetite. As a urinary antiseptic, it can be used in the case of cystitis. It is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory and coagulant and therefore […]
Usually, aromatherapy does not consist of the direct application of aromatherapy essential oils on the skin. While a few essential oils provide direct benefits, many at full strength will burn or irritate the skin. Aromatherapy skin care thus is the process of adding aromatherapy essential oils to carrier oil bases or to lotions, creams or […]
An aromatherapy bath product provides a way to enjoy your bathing experience while at the same time gaining the therapeutic benefits of aromatherapy. Since aromatherapy affects two of the five senses, i.e. smell and touch and could be broadened to include both hearing and sight, an aromatherapy bath product may appeal to any of the […]
While it is known that it is the scents of the essential oils which produce the beneficial results, it is not known exactly how this occurs. One possible explanation is that the chemical compounds which are found in the essential oils stimulate brain waves in certain areas of the brain. These areas are the ones […]
First of all one should remember the he or she is not the only one who has had an attack of acne. There are a multitude of individuals, a good number of them in their teens, are faced with acne problems. For sure, acne can be treated to bring back the skin to its original […]
Today, as we open the newspapers or magazines, we find advertisements promoting various types of creams and ointments for various skin conditions. Many who try these colorful and over-promoted products have ended up with side effects more costly to deal with than what they paid for the ‘miracle cure’! In this same vein, individuals affected […]
Anyone following a low calorie vegetarian diet should ensure to get sufficient quantities of the right kinds of vegetarian foods. It is a falsehood that “the more you eat, the more you weigh.” There are certain foods and nutrients that are essential to any diet, and the lack of these can cause weight gain! It […]
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Misleading Food Studies August 29, 2017
- This Is One Beauty Trend That Actually Works August 24, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....