Yakitori is a dish originating in Japan, commonly made with pieces of chicken that are skewered and then cooked on a grill.
A great new way to clean your home is through these handmade recipes, and there is no chemistry set needed! Just mix a few simple ingredients together and youve got your very own green-clean team.
Creating your own aromatherapy recipes can be a soothing and enjoyable task. Before you start, there are four areas of precaution to be aware of: Cinnamon, clove, hyssop, and sage are not suitable essential oils for home use. Basil, clove, cinnamon, fennel, hyssop, juniper, marjoram, myrrh, peppermint, rosemary, sage, and white thyme are some of […]
True aromatherapy case studies according to a scientific definition are not easily acquired. Many of the practitioners are not trained in scientific methods and therefore don’t know how to describe the results of treatment in such a way as would allow it to become the basis for a true scientific evaluation of some particular treatment […]
More scientific studies are being done all the time to answer the question “How does aromatherapy work?” Current thinking theorizes that every essential oil contains varying amounts of certain chemical compounds which can be broken down into categories. Each of the compounds reacts on the limbic portion of the brain (the one which controls emotions) […]
One of the unique experiences you will find in top quality day spas is aromatherapy wraps. Imagine being warmed and soothed by a special blanket impregnated with herbs and essential oils while listening to relaxing music. Aromatherapy wraps provide just the right level of warmth and comfort for your entire body. As you breathe deeply […]
Usually, aromatherapy does not consist of the direct application of aromatherapy essential oils on the skin. While a few essential oils provide direct benefits, many at full strength will burn or irritate the skin. Aromatherapy skin care thus is the process of adding aromatherapy essential oils to carrier oil bases or to lotions, creams or […]
An aromatherapy bath product provides a way to enjoy your bathing experience while at the same time gaining the therapeutic benefits of aromatherapy. Since aromatherapy affects two of the five senses, i.e. smell and touch and could be broadened to include both hearing and sight, an aromatherapy bath product may appeal to any of the […]
- How is Health Lost and Regained? August 16, 2017
- The Food Industry and its Conflicts of Interest August 15, 2017
- Why Calorie Counting is Bad for Your Health August 14, 2017
- Don’t Let Drab Skin Define You! This 3-Step Plan Will Revitalize Your Face August 14, 2017
- Yes, You Eat, but Are You Receiving Enough Nutrients from Your Food? August 4, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....