One man’s trash is another man’s solar water heater! By using household junk, most of which you can get for free at the local landfill, you can make your own thermal water heater for less than the price of a fast food meal.
Before the age of modern indoor plumbing, people already knew the benefits of adding alkaline materials to bio waste products. The benefits of alkaline stabilization are threefold.
An Alternative Energy Solution It is a well known fact that fuel cells are a potential alternative to the internal combustion engine. In fact, even though fuel cells are still in their pilot stages of development, many car manufacturers have prototype vehicles that operate on fuel cells. The application of fuel cells is, however, far […]
There seems to be a lot of controversy about global warming these days. Some say it is a fact, others say it isn’t. But regardless of whether or not it is a fact, let’s step aside from the arguments on the subject, and take a common-sense approach. let’s take look at the issues involved. What […]
- 7 Delish Herbal Teas That Can Boost Your Health March 14, 2018
- Are some Genetic Disorders Disguised Nutritional Deficiencies? March 6, 2018
- Spring Is Creeping Up; Is Your Garden Ready? February 23, 2018
- Ten Natural Ways to Soothe Dry Winter Skin February 13, 2018
- Chilly Out? Crucial Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe in Frigid Temperatures January 31, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009