It was known from centuries ago that what we eat affects our health. The science that studies our food intake and its effects on our health is called nutrition. The diet that we eat produces either god or bad effects on our health. In nutrition you examine how, why, when, all this happens. The health […]
Cayenne is used both as medicine and food. There are different varieties of cayenne peppers, and they all contain capsaicin in different amounts. Capsaicin gives the peppers a hot and spicy taste, by switching on the same nerve ending that switches on when you’re feeling heat greater than 110 degrees F. As a medicine, it […]
“Antibiotic” is a confusing label. “Anti” means “against” and “biotic” means “life.” Pharmaceutical antibiotics such as penicillin or tetracycline are active against the life of some bacteria (only some, since many strains of bacteria have learned to survive around these substances). They are not active against viruses. They are active against the beneficial bacteria that […]
- The Stress Regulator You Never Knew Existed July 12, 2017
- A Long-Lived Tree that Helps People Live Well, Longer June 1, 2017
- This Exotic Fruit Could Be the Answer to your Digestion Woes May 20, 2017
- Time for Spring Cleaning? We Have the Perfect Cleansing Herb May 3, 2017
- Hay Fever got you Down? Try this Anti-Allergy Power Combo of Supplements! April 20, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....