Red Raspberry leaves have a delicious taste, much like black tea, but without the caffeine. Both the leaves and fruit are high in citrate of iron which is alterative and astringent for the reproductive area. Red raspberry tea promotes a safe and speedy childbirth, helping prevent hemorrhage, relieving after-pains, and speeding up recovery from the […]
Uva ursi has been used by the Native Americans since the second century as a remedy for urinary tract infections. It contains hydroquinone, a chemical that has antibacterial properties. It also contains tannins, which have astringent properties that aid in the reduction of inflammation and toning of the bladder. It is also effective against bacteria […]
Ginger is commonly available everywhere in the world. People use it both as food and medicine. It has pungent qualities and 24 distinct anti-inflammatory compounds, making it useful as medicine. It stimulates the heart and blood circulation. It is recommended for those suffering from chilblains, bad circulation and cramps. Ginger can also be used as […]
- How is Health Lost and Regained? August 16, 2017
- The Food Industry and its Conflicts of Interest August 15, 2017
- Why Calorie Counting is Bad for Your Health August 14, 2017
- Don’t Let Drab Skin Define You! This 3-Step Plan Will Revitalize Your Face August 14, 2017
- Yes, You Eat, but Are You Receiving Enough Nutrients from Your Food? August 4, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....