In all the discussions about energy these days, we often forget one major source. This energy source is available literally anywhere on the planet; it doesn’t produce billowing clouds of pollutants like fossil fuels; it doesn’t result in any hazardous radioactive waste; it’s not weather dependent like solar or wind energy. Almost seems too good […]
Do-It-Yourself (DIY) solar projects are simple to do but you still need some skills to complete them; as there are some people who have difficulty in building things from scratch. Here are the three skills required for DIY solar projects.
A tubular skylight, or solar tube, is a device which can provide natural light for rooms that don’t have windows. What it does is to collect sunlight on the roof and bring it into the room using a reflective tube. This is ideal for dark kitchens, hallways, and bathrooms.
It would be nice to be able to charge your batteries charge without using any conventional electrical chargers. Well, Knut Karlsen did just that. His homemade solar batteries are made out of normal rechargeable batteries, with built-in solar cells. All you need to do is to leave the batteries under the sun, and they will […]
If you are looking for a good way to conserve on energy or costs associated with heating your pool, but don’t want to invest in a complete commercial installation, a DIY solar pool heater is one option you can try.
With energy resources dwindling fast, and concerns over global pollution spreading across the globe, more and more people are looking toward clean energy solutions to help them reduce their carbon footprint. But pursuing this can be difficult, without proper financial resources – no matter how passionate you are about the environment or wanting to live […]
Every day, households around the world use the planet’s energy resources. Conventional energy sources will be depleted quickly, unless more renewable sources are utilized. One source of clean and renewable energy is solar power.
To most people, the differences between “alternative energy,” “renewable energy,” and “clean energy,” might not be obvious. But each term is unique.
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Now you Know How Much Protein you Need, but which Sources are Best? November 3, 2017
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....