Here’s a video by herbeireTV depicting dandelion, cleavers, hawthorne, meadowsweet, horsetail, plantain, and red clover, all in the field.
Horsetail is probably the most abundant source of silicon among plants. One practical use of the herb is for polishing pewter, which contains tin and lead. In the field of herbology, horsetail acts as a mild diuretic and astringent for the genito-urinary tract. The astringency makes it invaluable in cases of incontinence and bed-wetting. It […]
Uva ursi has been used by the Native Americans since the second century as a remedy for urinary tract infections. It contains hydroquinone, a chemical that has antibacterial properties. It also contains tannins, which have astringent properties that aid in the reduction of inflammation and toning of the bladder. It is also effective against bacteria […]
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Misleading Food Studies August 29, 2017
- This Is One Beauty Trend That Actually Works August 24, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....