Here’s a video by DrBenjaminLau, showing the use of two hydrotherapy techniques that can be used on people of all ages, though in the video, the patient is an adorable two-year-old. The techniques are useful for colds, coughs, congestion, sinus infections, migraine or other headaches, and indeed any condition where a better circulation of blood […]
Here’s an explanation of how kinesiology uncovers causes of stress to the nervous system Author: naturalhealthexpert
Dandelion is a bitter tonic that’s known for its detoxifying effects. It helps eliminate toxins, pollutants and wastes from the kidney and liver. Blood and tissues are cleansed in the process. The bitter root and leaves also help the digestive system. Dandelion may be used in the treatment of liver diseases, such as hepatitis and […]
Peppermint is a cross between spearmint and water mint. People are familiar with peppermint because of its menthol flavoring, which is used for candies, teas, and chewing gum. Mint also makes your mouth feel cool because menthol activates cold receptors in our tissues. Less known is that it can also be used to aid people […]
“Antibiotic” is a confusing label. “Anti” means “against” and “biotic” means “life.” Pharmaceutical antibiotics such as penicillin or tetracycline are active against the life of some bacteria (only some, since many strains of bacteria have learned to survive around these substances). They are not active against viruses. They are active against the beneficial bacteria that […]
Is Organic Really Better? Is organically grown food really healthier for you than conventionally grown produce? The debate has been raging on since the 1950s as to whether or not organically grown produce is actually better for you than crops from the larger, pesticide using farms. The truth is, while some may say that the […]
Sometimes we hear people say that they tried some herbs to handle a physical problem and “it didn’t work.” Why is that? Did they take the wrong thing? (Of course, that is always possible.) Is it tainted or contaminated? (That certainly happens in our toxic world.) Does it really not work for anyone? (Unlikely, or […]
by Helder Luis Water is the most simple element, and at the same time one of the more important elements, that we consume into our body. It is vital to everything our body does, it is fundamental to every function, and it is the most relevant element to life. One simple example of this is […]
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Now you Know How Much Protein you Need, but which Sources are Best? November 3, 2017
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....