Developers are installing alternative energy systems to generate uninterrupted on-site power. In the Warehouse District in New Orleans, two historic structures and a new building made their hallways, lobbies and common areas energy self-sufficient.
There are lots of sources of energy in our planet that can be considered renewable. These alternative energy sources provide cleaner energy that help decrease the effects of pollution in the atmosphere.
There are various pros of using alternative energy. This clean and green energy type has minimal impact to our planet compared to fossil fuel.
In all the discussions about energy these days, we often forget one major source. This energy source is available literally anywhere on the planet; it doesn’t produce billowing clouds of pollutants like fossil fuels; it doesn’t result in any hazardous radioactive waste; it’s not weather dependent like solar or wind energy. Almost seems too good […]
Another alternative energy you can use in cooling your home is geothermal energy. You can use the energy found in your own backyard by utilizing geothermal heat pumps. You can save up to 70% on cooling bills.
The three D’s that can describe fossil fuel are Dangerous, Dirty, and Dwindling. They are bad for the environment, but yet are still the number one source of energy. The good news is that there are cleaner, sustainable energies knocking on our doors. It is high time we welcome them into the picture with open […]
In many countries today, quite a lot is being said about harnessing renewable energy technologies – particularly in light of the rising oil prices. But some people might still be wondering exactly what renewable energy is. Renewable energy is power which has been generated from renewable resources – in other words, it does not “run […]
To most people, the differences between “alternative energy,” “renewable energy,” and “clean energy,” might not be obvious. But each term is unique.
- 7 Delish Herbal Teas That Can Boost Your Health March 14, 2018
- Are some Genetic Disorders Disguised Nutritional Deficiencies? March 6, 2018
- Spring Is Creeping Up; Is Your Garden Ready? February 23, 2018
- Ten Natural Ways to Soothe Dry Winter Skin February 13, 2018
- Chilly Out? Crucial Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe in Frigid Temperatures January 31, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009