Driving when you are angry or upset can be dangerous and it can also have bad effects on your fuel consumption. As covered this this post on a Hypermiling Blog I came across, driving when you are angry can cause you to waste gas. Speeding, slamming on the brakes, and excessive start-and-stop driving, all lower […]
I’ve seen a few successes posted here and there on the web, written by people who have employed hypermiling techniques successfully to get better gas mileage. I will start posting some of the links I come across as I think its important for my blog readers to be able to see whether people really can […]
I’ve come across some recent blog posts which give very good explanations and first-hand experience regarding some of the safety issues connected with hypermiling. I also notice that no one is really saying not to hypermile, but they are saying to hypermile safely.
While some rant and rave about the dangers and risks of hypermiling (referring to unsafe tactics that are used by some insane drivers), sensible and ethical hypermilers continue going calmly about their work to get better gas mileage.
Most of us know that carbon dioxide is an unhealthy toxin which can affect one’s physical well-being. Yet at the same time most of us are dependent upon vehicles which produce carbon dioxide and pollute our direct living environments, every time we fire up their engines. While it is easy to say we should all […]
- What Makes a Good Diet? August 22, 2017
- How is Health Lost and Regained? August 16, 2017
- The Food Industry and its Conflicts of Interest August 15, 2017
- Why Calorie Counting is Bad for Your Health August 14, 2017
- Don’t Let Drab Skin Define You! This 3-Step Plan Will Revitalize Your Face August 14, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....