Legal disclosure: Any links to Amazon on this page are sponsored links. There are many ways in which one product can be more healthy than another product, for human or animal bodies or for the planet. However, some labeling can be misleading. Here are ten common labels and what they do and don’t say. All-Natural […]
Onions have been used as food since ancient times. They are documented to have been eaten in Egypt around 3,000 BC. They have antimicrobial properties that are effective against salmonella and E. coli. They are anti-allergenic due to the quercetin content, which is especially potent because of being absorbed quickly into the lining of the […]
There are many flea control products on the market today, but most of the products are harmful to both the pet and the people around them. However, there are ways to control these pests without poisoning pets, people, plants and the environment. Here are some steps you can take: Stop the flea population from growing. […]
Ginger is commonly available everywhere in the world. People use it both as food and medicine. It has pungent qualities and 24 distinct anti-inflammatory compounds, making it useful as medicine. It stimulates the heart and blood circulation. It is recommended for those suffering from chilblains, bad circulation and cramps. Ginger can also be used as […]
Echinacea boosts a person’s immunity system because of its ability to activate white blood cells, increase killer T-cell production, inhibit tumor growth, and increase interferon levels. You can take it internally or apply to externally to fight off bacterial infections. It enhances wound healing by augmenting growth of healthy new connective tissue. It helps speed […]
“Antibiotic” is a confusing label. “Anti” means “against” and “biotic” means “life.” Pharmaceutical antibiotics such as penicillin or tetracycline are active against the life of some bacteria (only some, since many strains of bacteria have learned to survive around these substances). They are not active against viruses. They are active against the beneficial bacteria that […]
Last night, I was staying with my daughter’s family. After we’d all retired, my grandson started coughing and coughing. It went on and on. He’d caught a cold. I poked around in the kitchen and found some old, crystallized honey and a squeeze bottle of lemon juice. I managed to liquify enough honey to get […]
Do you have a blender? A grocery store nearby? If you do, you can make a tonic for the immune system very, very easily. This is an old recipe, and I’ve seen it called many things. I’ve always called it Immune Tonic. That seems to describe it perfectly. It destroys bacteria, viruses, and fungi on […]
- Now you Know How Much Protein you Need, but which Sources are Best? November 3, 2017
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....