When you find yourself craving a certain food, your body may be trying to tell you something. If you are craving something unhealthy, this does not necessarily mean that you should go out and eat lots of that unhealthy substance. But you might have a look at a few other factors. 1. You might be […]
I just found this video and it brought chills. Why? This is not something that is new to me. I have known these things since I was a baby. I grew up in a home where Skippy peanut butter was banned, white bread was never seen, and maraschino cherries – I think I wondered if […]
by Helder Luis Water is the most simple element, and at the same time one of the more important elements, that we consume into our body. It is vital to everything our body does, it is fundamental to every function, and it is the most relevant element to life. One simple example of this is […]
One of my favorite drinks in the universe is Ginger Tea, particularly when mixed with Peppermint Tea. But there is a catch. It’s not just any Ginger Tea. I’ve tried Ginger Tea from normal health food or grocery stores and it’s been horrific in comparison. The Ginger tea I drink comes from a very special […]
One of my favorite drinks in the universe is Ginger Tea, particularly when mixed with Peppermint Tea. But there is a catch. It’s not just any Ginger Tea. I’ve tried Ginger Tea from normal health food or grocery stores, and it’s been horrific in comparison to what I am used to.
Many of the common drinks that have become a part of life for people all over the world actually contain dangerous and damaging levels of toxins. Here is one article which gives some information on the toxins that can be found in common soft drinks. http://www.cseindia.org/misc/cola-indepth/cola2006/cola-index.htm Image by ANOXLOU via Flickr Unhealthy foods and drinks […]
Image via Wikipedia The everyday cleaning materials we can buy in supermarkets may look nice on the shelves, but most if not all of them are full of damaging chemical toxins. These toxins can be absorbed into the body in many ways – through ingestion, breathing, and even skin-contact. And in many cases the toxins […]
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Now you Know How Much Protein you Need, but which Sources are Best? November 3, 2017
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....