Q: How much of the Shakti Chai Powerboost and Shakti Chai Decaf tea blends are made up of adaptogens? A: Adaptations make up about 15% of the tea blend, which is a 10:1 or 10x concentrate – altogether a very potent mixture. In addition to the 17 adaptogens within Shakti Chai, the tea also contains […]
From the moment you are born, it is constantly toiling to cleanse your blood of toxins and harmful chemicals. When the liver becomes overworked or overwhelmed, the toxins buildup in your bloodstream and fat tissues, causing many health problems from weight gain to ulcers. You can improve the health of this vital organ by performing […]
Not all plastic containers can be used as food storage. There are various types of plastics and you need to know what plastic food storage is considered toxic.
Stuffed peppers is a food invention that originated in the 1930s.
Not too many people would actually turn down organic fruits and vegetables, saying they would rather have the kind produced at factory farms and hosed down with pesticides. No, that’s not the issue. Price is. The most important fruits and vegetables to buy or grow organic are the most toxic ones, the Dirty Dozen.
A great new way to clean your home is through these handmade recipes, and there is no chemistry set needed! Just mix a few simple ingredients together and youve got your very own green-clean team.
Roof gardens are built for both their aesthetic and their functional values. A roof garden can provide temperature control, architectural enhancement, hydrological benefits, and of course food. It can also serve as a habitat for wildlife.
The eco-concious consumer knows a thousand ways to be green: take the bus to work, turn lights off when you leave the house, and of course, compost and recycle. Recycling initiatives are on the rise in communities around the world, but individual programs are only part of the solution. Waste, and the potential gains from […]
- The Stress Regulator You Never Knew Existed July 12, 2017
- A Long-Lived Tree that Helps People Live Well, Longer June 1, 2017
- This Exotic Fruit Could Be the Answer to your Digestion Woes May 20, 2017
- Time for Spring Cleaning? We Have the Perfect Cleansing Herb May 3, 2017
- Hay Fever got you Down? Try this Anti-Allergy Power Combo of Supplements! April 20, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....