A study conducted at the Michigan Technological University claims that the seeds of a weed can be used to fuel airplanes in the future. Carmelina sativa is an oilseed crop that can be utilized to decrease the carbon emissions made by aircrafts, by as much as 84 percent.
Oil prices have a great impact on everyone. Every time there’s an increase, people feel it, even if they don’t drive a car. Some suggest we use biofuel to lessen the impact of the rising fuel costs. But what is biofuel, and how does it differ from fossil fuel? Biofuel is produced from recycled elements […]
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Misleading Food Studies August 29, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....