There are lots of sources of energy in our planet that can be considered renewable. These alternative energy sources provide cleaner energy that help decrease the effects of pollution in the atmosphere.
Water covers well over 70% of the Earth’s surface, yet somehow, this simple substance is vital to the continuation of animals, plants, and humans alike. As well, water can also be used as a good source of electricity, it can be harnessed to generate energy for a community. Hydro alternative energy is caused by the […]
There are various pros of using alternative energy. This clean and green energy type has minimal impact to our planet compared to fossil fuel.
Wind power is seen as one of the renewable energy sources that can be tapped to decrease the greenhouse gas in the atmosphere. At present, it is used across the world, with some countries getting ten percent of their power from it.
While solar and wind power are already established alternative energy sources, biomass power is not used as much. But things will be changing in favor of biomass, what with the various biomass power plants rising up in different parts of the nation.
The three D’s that can describe fossil fuel are Dangerous, Dirty, and Dwindling. They are bad for the environment, but yet are still the number one source of energy. The good news is that there are cleaner, sustainable energies knocking on our doors. It is high time we welcome them into the picture with open […]
When traditional energy sources are not reliable enough, or you want to save on your energy bills, you can harness solar or wind energy to cool down your home. If you’re living off the power grid and the weather is hot the whole year round, you should definitely consider a DIY home cooling project. One […]
Every day, households around the world use the planet’s energy resources. Conventional energy sources will be depleted quickly, unless more renewable sources are utilized. One source of clean and renewable energy is solar power.
- Ten Natural Ways to Soothe Dry Winter Skin February 13, 2018
- Chilly Out? Crucial Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe in Frigid Temperatures January 31, 2018
- New Year, New Home, New You! 5 Houseplants That Can Improve Your Health January 23, 2018
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009