Developers are installing alternative energy systems to generate uninterrupted on-site power. In the Warehouse District in New Orleans, two historic structures and a new building made their hallways, lobbies and common areas energy self-sufficient.
There are lots of sources of energy in our planet that can be considered renewable. These alternative energy sources provide cleaner energy that help decrease the effects of pollution in the atmosphere.
Utility companies across the United States are looking to finance more alternative energy projects. One such utility is Pacific Power, which is looking to develop community-based alternative energy projects via its Blue Sky program.
Water covers well over 70% of the Earth’s surface, yet somehow, this simple substance is vital to the continuation of animals, plants, and humans alike. As well, water can also be used as a good source of electricity, it can be harnessed to generate energy for a community. Hydro alternative energy is caused by the […]
Google recently announced that it recently signed a power purchase agreement for wind energy in Oklahoma. This is the company’s second PPA within the year. Last July it signed a PPA with NextEra Energy Resources to buy clean wind energy to power its data centers in Iowa.
In all the discussions about energy these days, we often forget one major source. This energy source is available literally anywhere on the planet; it doesn’t produce billowing clouds of pollutants like fossil fuels; it doesn’t result in any hazardous radioactive waste; it’s not weather dependent like solar or wind energy. Almost seems too good […]
What Christmas is to children, Earth Day is to the environment. Marking its 40th year is a most fevered cry for taking action, in particular, by the U.S. Solar Industry itself.
Wind power is seen as one of the renewable energy sources that can be tapped to decrease the greenhouse gas in the atmosphere. At present, it is used across the world, with some countries getting ten percent of their power from it.
- How is Health Lost and Regained? August 16, 2017
- The Food Industry and its Conflicts of Interest August 15, 2017
- Why Calorie Counting is Bad for Your Health August 14, 2017
- Don’t Let Drab Skin Define You! This 3-Step Plan Will Revitalize Your Face August 14, 2017
- Yes, You Eat, but Are You Receiving Enough Nutrients from Your Food? August 4, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....