Cayenne is used both as medicine and food. There are different varieties of cayenne peppers, and they all contain capsaicin in different amounts. Capsaicin gives the peppers a hot and spicy taste, by switching on the same nerve ending that switches on when you’re feeling heat greater than 110 degrees F. As a medicine, it […]
Tag Archives | digestive juices
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Misleading Food Studies August 29, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....
Amino Acids Beauty Biodiesel Cars Chemicals Clean Cleanses Colds David L. Gann Double Helix Water Double Helix Water Books Drugs Environment Environmentally Friendly Exercise Flu Fuel Fuel Efficiency Garden Geothermal Energy Global Warming Greenhouse Health Care Home Remedies Honey Immune System Kitchen Nontoxic Nutrition Nutritional Supplements Oil Paper Recipe Skin & Wound Healing Skincare Sleep Solar Power Stable Water Clusters Sugar Sustainable Tea Vegetable Virus Vitamin Vitamins