Many who have suffered from depression, anxiety, and other mental disorders are told they have a mysterious “chemical imbalance” in the brain, but what if these conditions are only symptoms of a nutritional deficiency?
Depression can often be linked to a weakness in the brain or other components of the nervous system. Instead of sticking a potentially-harmful band-aid on the problem (like psychiatric drugs), holistic practitioners encourage depressed patients to first look at their overall health, diet, and lifestyle. More and more studies are showing that nutritional deficiencies could […]
Omega-3 fatty acids (ALA, EPA, and DHA) are vitally important to your health and can only be obtained through your diet. Unfortunately, research shows that most people are not consuming nearly enough of the foods containing them, such as ocean vegetables and salmon. For this reason, you may have heard of many people taking fish […]
- The Stress Regulator You Never Knew Existed July 12, 2017
- A Long-Lived Tree that Helps People Live Well, Longer June 1, 2017
- This Exotic Fruit Could Be the Answer to your Digestion Woes May 20, 2017
- Time for Spring Cleaning? We Have the Perfect Cleansing Herb May 3, 2017
- Hay Fever got you Down? Try this Anti-Allergy Power Combo of Supplements! April 20, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....