With so many herbal preparations to choose between, from teas and tinctures to capsules and oils, the terminology can become confusing. Today we’re going to unravel the mysterious language of herbology.
Finding the right sinus infection remedy doesn’t need to be expensive. There are many home remedies for sinus infection that work as effectively as prescription drugs do in treating the condition. Most of the items can be found in your kitchen or are available from your local store or even online shops such as Amazon. Steam vapors […]
Laryngitis is caused by several things. Some of which are bacterial, fungal or viral infection. It could also be caused by infectious diseases such as syphilis and tuberculosis. There are also some allergies and respiratory conditions that can trigger laryngitis.
Coughs and colds are common ailments that can affect both young and old. They are contagious viral infections. Children acquire these illnesses an average of 12 times a year, while adults get coughs and colds at least two to four times each year. Treatment for coughs and colds doesn’t need to be expensive. There are several […]
Here’s a video by DrBenjaminLau, showing the use of two hydrotherapy techniques that can be used on people of all ages, though in the video, the patient is an adorable two-year-old. The techniques are useful for colds, coughs, congestion, sinus infections, migraine or other headaches, and indeed any condition where a better circulation of blood […]
Onions have been used as food since ancient times. They are documented to have been eaten in Egypt around 3,000 BC. They have antimicrobial properties that are effective against salmonella and E. coli. They are anti-allergenic due to the quercetin content, which is especially potent because of being absorbed quickly into the lining of the […]
More scientific studies are being done all the time to answer the question “How does aromatherapy work?” Current thinking theorizes that every essential oil contains varying amounts of certain chemical compounds which can be broken down into categories. Each of the compounds reacts on the limbic portion of the brain (the one which controls emotions) […]
Last night, I was staying with my daughter’s family. After we’d all retired, my grandson started coughing and coughing. It went on and on. He’d caught a cold. I poked around in the kitchen and found some old, crystallized honey and a squeeze bottle of lemon juice. I managed to liquify enough honey to get […]
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Now you Know How Much Protein you Need, but which Sources are Best? November 3, 2017
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....