Cloves are an ancient remedy that caught on early – very early. The earliest recorded evidence of cloves being used for medicinal purposes goes back to 1721 BC in biblical Syria. Those primitive healers did not need modern science to recognize one of nature’s most potent herbs; cloves naturally exhibit anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory […]
Despite thousands of years of medical research and discovery, there is still no known cure for the common cold. The best that most physicians can offer is a variety of pharmaceuticals to mask the unpleasant symptoms of the cold while the human body fights off the virus on its own. Unfortunately, most of these medicines […]
Many of us rush out to buy Vitamin C supplements as soon as we feel a cold coming on, but research suggests that the common dietary supplement could have many more benefits than a temporary immunity boost. Here are ten reasons two uptake your daily intake of the vitamin for the long term.
Coughs and colds are common ailments that can affect both young and old. They are contagious viral infections. Children acquire these illnesses an average of 12 times a year, while adults get coughs and colds at least two to four times each year. Treatment for coughs and colds doesn’t need to be expensive. There are several […]
Here’s a video by DrBenjaminLau, showing the use of two hydrotherapy techniques that can be used on people of all ages, though in the video, the patient is an adorable two-year-old. The techniques are useful for colds, coughs, congestion, sinus infections, migraine or other headaches, and indeed any condition where a better circulation of blood […]
Onions have been used as food since ancient times. They are documented to have been eaten in Egypt around 3,000 BC. They have antimicrobial properties that are effective against salmonella and E. coli. They are anti-allergenic due to the quercetin content, which is especially potent because of being absorbed quickly into the lining of the […]
A scenario of drug dealers selling vitamins could become the norm soon, because of a set of “guidelines” used by the World Trade Organization (WTO).
For those who enjoy aromatherapy recipes holidays are a great time for showing off the wide range of possibilities of aromatherapy. Not only can you use the recipes to create gifts for others, you can use the aromatherapy recipes holidays scents to decorate and prepare your surroundings to reflect the holiday spirit. Solve your holiday […]
- The Stress Regulator You Never Knew Existed July 12, 2017
- A Long-Lived Tree that Helps People Live Well, Longer June 1, 2017
- This Exotic Fruit Could Be the Answer to your Digestion Woes May 20, 2017
- Time for Spring Cleaning? We Have the Perfect Cleansing Herb May 3, 2017
- Hay Fever got you Down? Try this Anti-Allergy Power Combo of Supplements! April 20, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....