Native to the high Andes Mountains throughout Peru and Bolivia, Maca root has been used by local herbalists for centuries to treat various conditions from anemia to depression, infertility, and fatigue. Once again, ancient herbal knowledge has revealed a remarkably effective remedy that has been largely forgotten in modern medicine. The adaptogen has been shown […]
All of your daily experiences create chemical reactions in the brain that trigger the release of thousands of peptides, hormones, and metabolic particles. These molecules travel throughout the body and attempt to enact an appropriate response in the body. When stress occurs, whether it be physical or emotional, that response usually causes a rise in […]
Legal disclosure: Any links to Amazon on this page are sponsored links. There are over 20,000 wild edible plants growing in the United States and Canada. They vary by geographical area, habitat, harvest season, ease of harvest, type of food provided, preparation procedures, whether eaten raw, cooked, or as an ingredient in recipes, whether they […]
One of my favorite drinks in the universe is Ginger Tea, particularly when mixed with Peppermint Tea. But there is a catch. It’s not just any Ginger Tea. I’ve tried Ginger Tea from normal health food or grocery stores and it’s been horrific in comparison. The Ginger tea I drink comes from a very special […]
Many of the common drinks that have become a part of life for people all over the world actually contain dangerous and damaging levels of toxins. Here is one article which gives some information on the toxins that can be found in common soft drinks. http://www.cseindia.org/misc/cola-indepth/cola2006/cola-index.htm Image by ANOXLOU via Flickr Unhealthy foods and drinks […]
- Now you Know How Much Protein you Need, but which Sources are Best? November 3, 2017
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....