Many who have suffered from depression, anxiety, and other mental disorders are told they have a mysterious “chemical imbalance” in the brain, but what if these conditions are only symptoms of a nutritional deficiency?
Here’s a video by DrBenjaminLau, showing the use of two hydrotherapy techniques that can be used on people of all ages, though in the video, the patient is an adorable two-year-old. The techniques are useful for colds, coughs, congestion, sinus infections, migraine or other headaches, and indeed any condition where a better circulation of blood […]
Myrrh is an antiseptic often used in gargles, mouthwashes and toothpastes to treat gum diseases, gingivitis, mouth ulcers, pharyngitis, and sinusitis. It is also found in healing salves and liniments to be applied to minor skin ailments and abrasions. Myrhh works against infections in two ways. It has direct antimicrobial properties, killing microbes, and it […]
Horseradish, as a grated root, is commonly used as condiment, but it also has medicinal values even when used as a food. It stimulates the digestive process and, at the same time, eases flatulence and other mild gastric upsets due to its antibacterial properties. This also makes it useful for treating urinary infections. As a […]
When choosing aromatherapy massage oils the carrier oils are equally as important as the essential oils. While the essential oils provide the neural stimulation to the body, the combination of the deep muscle work with shiatsu pressure points and the rhythmic movement of the therapist’s hands also relax and soothe muscles. The carrier oil must […]
An orange ginger aromatherapy combination is a great pairing of scents and healing properties. Commercial preparations include Orange Ginger Aromatherapy Body Essence, Orange Ginger Volumizing Shampoo, Orange Ginger Volumizing Conditioner, Orange Ginger Body Wash, Orange Ginger Body Lotion, Orange Ginger Soy Wax Candles, Orange Ginger Aromatherapy hand soap and orange ginger aromatherapy oil. With this […]
The effects of aromatherapy on blood and lymph circulation are one of the areas in the field which has been studied extensively in the effort to determine exactly how aromatherapy works. It is known that aromatherapy releases complex chemical compounds such as alcohol, esters, ketones and tetanes into the air. These are the ‘smells’ which […]
Cayenne is used both as medicine and food. There are different varieties of cayenne peppers, and they all contain capsaicin in different amounts. Capsaicin gives the peppers a hot and spicy taste, by switching on the same nerve ending that switches on when you’re feeling heat greater than 110 degrees F. As a medicine, it […]
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Now you Know How Much Protein you Need, but which Sources are Best? November 3, 2017
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....