Every year, parents are obligated to buy their kids (whether they like it or not) school supplies, and you can bet that pencils are on the list. Moms and dads might be surprised to find out that those little orange sticks are made out of the 4 billion trees cut down worldwide for paper industries, […]
If you’re in the market for new footwear, why not try environmentally friendly shoes. From sneakers, to flats, to heels, there’s likely to be one that’s just right for your liking. You don’t need to give up style and comfort in order to become a friend of the Earth.
Toenails are such frequent targets of fungal infection, that this ailment is among the most common in the world. Because the fungus is more likely to grow in dark and damp places, feet and toenails are particularly susceptible. Vinegar is often the home remedy most readily available to address this problem.
As awareness of this civilization’s impact on the environment increases, people are becoming more willing to accept clean lifestyles, than ever before. But some aren’t exactly sure where to begin.
Legal disclosure: Any links to Amazon on this page are sponsored links. There are many ways in which one product can be more healthy than another product, for human or animal bodies or for the planet. However, some labeling can be misleading. Here are ten common labels and what they do and don’t say. All-Natural […]
Before you put on your make-up in the morning, consider this: A woman may ingest around 4 pounds of lipstick over the course of her life. Skin is one of the most absorbent surfaces on the body, and the average woman slathers on product after product to achieve younger looking, more radiant skin without thinking […]
Aromatherapy is the use of rapidly evaporating essential oils (liquid plant materials) to help enhance or improve a person’s health and/ or mood. This therapy is practiced mostly by providers of alternative medicine, and has come under a lot of criticism by traditional medical professionals. There is little aromatherapy information that comes from controlled studies. […]
The effects of aromatherapy on blood and lymph circulation are one of the areas in the field which has been studied extensively in the effort to determine exactly how aromatherapy works. It is known that aromatherapy releases complex chemical compounds such as alcohol, esters, ketones and tetanes into the air. These are the ‘smells’ which […]
- Ten Natural Ways to Soothe Dry Winter Skin February 13, 2018
- Chilly Out? Crucial Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe in Frigid Temperatures January 31, 2018
- New Year, New Home, New You! 5 Houseplants That Can Improve Your Health January 23, 2018
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009