There are lots of sources of energy in our planet that can be considered renewable. These alternative energy sources provide cleaner energy that help decrease the effects of pollution in the atmosphere.
Alternative energy can be used in our homes to replace the typical electrical energy sources. There are tools and home improvement items available in the market today powered by renewable energy sources. Some of the useful things running on alternative energy that that you should have in your home are listed below. Sunforce 52022 5 […]
A homemade solar panel can supply power to your home appliances. By using the sun’s radiation, you can cut your monthly energy bill.
You can make homemade solar cells using materials purchased at a hardware store, which while not as practical as commercially varieties, can be used to teach students about solar energy.
Solar panels are guaranteed for life, but over the years small problems may surface. If you experience a drop in the power output or your batteries are not charging properly, something is likely wrong with your solar power system.
This DIY article will teach you how to make a small solar panel that can charge two AA rechargeable batteries or power small DC electronic devices.
It would be nice to be able to charge your batteries charge without using any conventional electrical chargers. Well, Knut Karlsen did just that. His homemade solar batteries are made out of normal rechargeable batteries, with built-in solar cells. All you need to do is to leave the batteries under the sun, and they will […]
Making a homemade solar cell is not very practical. For one, there are inexpensive solar panels available in the market these days. You can find great bargains online. Second, making a solar cell is a very tedious process. You will spend a lot of time making one. A solar panel consists of hundreds of solar […]
- Ten Natural Ways to Soothe Dry Winter Skin February 13, 2018
- Chilly Out? Crucial Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe in Frigid Temperatures January 31, 2018
- New Year, New Home, New You! 5 Houseplants That Can Improve Your Health January 23, 2018
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009