Hybrid car is the future of the automotive industry. Car designers are looking for ways to improve the fuel efficiency of cars and they turn to hybrid technology for their answers.
A hybrid car is car that has two or more energy storage systems that are used to provide propulsion power. There are various types of hybrid cars available in the market today and this cause a lot of confusion.
The Chevy Volt has been named as the 2011 Motor Trend Car of the Year. This is one of the most prestigious rewards given in the auto industry. It goes to show that electric cars have become mainstream and widely accepted.
Toyota celebrated the sale of the one millionth Prius in the United States. Just last month, worldwide Prius sales hit the three million mark. Toyota’s “car of the future” has come a long way since it was first unveiled in Japan in 1997. More than 28 million vehicles are sold each year, and only a […]
Though slow, compressed air technology is beginning to thrive finding its way this time into a French revolutionary green car, The AIRpod. Spotting three wheels, the AIRpod is intended as both a three or four seater, weighs only 220 kg, five and a half horse power, uses a joystick for steering and can reach top […]
Well, the Toyota Prius is a trendy hybrid but it will only be considered cool for so long. The just concluded Paris Motor Show was host to an amazing introduction of new green luxury cars. Hybrids prevail in this article as we name and review some of the green luxury cars that were eye catching […]
It’s that time of year again: Kelley Blue Book has announced its top ten picks for the greenest cars of 2010.
Just when you thought you were being kind to the environment by driving an electric car, the truth is… now you’re doing even more good! The one drawback of the electric car was the environmental scourge that is the battery. While the lifetime of some matched that of the car itself, most endured general wear […]
- Ten Natural Ways to Soothe Dry Winter Skin February 13, 2018
- Chilly Out? Crucial Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe in Frigid Temperatures January 31, 2018
- New Year, New Home, New You! 5 Houseplants That Can Improve Your Health January 23, 2018
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009