Especially for women, our mothers and their mothers before them instructed us to take calcium supplements for bone health, reproductive health, and health in general. But are your calcium supplements being absorbed properly? If not, they may be more detrimental than beneficial. The key is balance.
PH balance is not something you hear about very often from physicians or the media, but it is incredibly important to your long-term health. When the balance of acid and alkaline are disrupted, your entire body can be affected, especially the kidneys, bones, and muscles.
Minerals we consume in our daily diet aren’t actually rocks, but some of them are not that different from “rocks” in a technical sense! Minerals are inorganic elements that occur naturally in our environment. A rock, on the other hand, is often a combination of multiple minerals that have been crystallized and compressed over time. […]
- 7 Delish Herbal Teas That Can Boost Your Health March 14, 2018
- Are some Genetic Disorders Disguised Nutritional Deficiencies? March 6, 2018
- Spring Is Creeping Up; Is Your Garden Ready? February 23, 2018
- Ten Natural Ways to Soothe Dry Winter Skin February 13, 2018
- Chilly Out? Crucial Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe in Frigid Temperatures January 31, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009