Developers are installing alternative energy systems to generate uninterrupted on-site power. In the Warehouse District in New Orleans, two historic structures and a new building made their hallways, lobbies and common areas energy self-sufficient.
Alternative energy can be used in our homes to replace the typical electrical energy sources. There are tools and home improvement items available in the market today powered by renewable energy sources. Some of the useful things running on alternative energy that that you should have in your home are listed below. Sunforce 52022 5 […]
If you’ve decided not to use a professional solar panel installer, but to install your own solar panels, there are several factors you should take into consideration. In particular, you should consider the size of your solar panel system, as this will determine where and how you install it, and you should consider whether or […]
If you live in a place where the wind is blowing most of the time, then you could harness it to generate electricity. One way to do so is through a home-built wind generator.
Mr. Buzz is a lightweight solar power battery charger in a cup that uses flexible PowerFilm solar panels to charge a 2400mA battery pack.
Solar panels are guaranteed for life, but over the years small problems may surface. If you experience a drop in the power output or your batteries are not charging properly, something is likely wrong with your solar power system.
RV solar panels can work wonders for your recreational vehicle. You don’t need to worry about the location of the nearest RV park to charge your batteries during a trip, so installing RV solar panels gives you more freedom on the road.
This DIY article will teach you how to make a small solar panel that can charge two AA rechargeable batteries or power small DC electronic devices.
- Spring Cleaning: All-Natural Tips and Tricks to Make Your Home a Happy and Healthy Place March 21, 2018
- Night Vision Deteriorating? This May Be the Reason Why March 20, 2018
- 7 Delish Herbal Teas That Can Boost Your Health March 14, 2018
- Are some Genetic Disorders Disguised Nutritional Deficiencies? March 6, 2018
- Spring Is Creeping Up; Is Your Garden Ready? February 23, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009