Many who have suffered from depression, anxiety, and other mental disorders are told they have a mysterious “chemical imbalance” in the brain, but what if these conditions are only symptoms of a nutritional deficiency?
Cloves are an ancient remedy that caught on early – very early. The earliest recorded evidence of cloves being used for medicinal purposes goes back to 1721 BC in biblical Syria. Those primitive healers did not need modern science to recognize one of nature’s most potent herbs; cloves naturally exhibit anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory […]
One woman’s story of how, by eliminating all other supplements, she determined that it was Double Helix Water that was effective for her arthritis.
As any doctor will tell you, youth is not only manifested in your physical appearance; keeping your body youthful and healthy requires a great deal of nurturing from both the outside and the inside. That’s why it’s important to learn about the power of supplements, like MSM (methyl sulfonyl methane), that provide health benefits for […]
A whopping 16% of your body weight is taken up by your skin. The enormous organ is by far the largest in your body and uses a great deal of energy to regenerate itself on a continuous basis. Since your body works to replace the 30,000 to 40,000 skin cells that are lost every single […]
When pharmacy and health store shelves are stacked with hundreds of different vitamins and supplements, it can be difficult to decide which ones are worth buying. Of course, many of your vitamins and minerals can be found in the foods you eat, so why take anything at all? To decide if an all-natural MSM supplement […]
Do you eat a wide variety of raw vegetables each day? Most of us do not, but the habit of cooking all of our food could be depriving us of a vital nutrient – methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM). If you don’t find raw food very appealing, you can easily replenish your body with an all-natural […]
There are thousands of different species of seaweed that grow in saltwater, both cultivated and wild. Seaweeds are classified as Brown, Green, or Red – colors that do not necessarily have any correlation with the plants’ physical appearance. Below are some of the most popular seaweeds on the market today.
- 7 Delish Herbal Teas That Can Boost Your Health March 14, 2018
- Are some Genetic Disorders Disguised Nutritional Deficiencies? March 6, 2018
- Spring Is Creeping Up; Is Your Garden Ready? February 23, 2018
- Ten Natural Ways to Soothe Dry Winter Skin February 13, 2018
- Chilly Out? Crucial Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe in Frigid Temperatures January 31, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009