Image via Wikipedia Here’s an old family recipe for pie without sugar. It also contains NO toxic sugar substitutes. What’s the secret? The apples! Most apple pies are made with green apples, such as Granny Smith. However, if you want to add no sugar, you need a sweeter apple and you need to add some […]
Increased consumption of sugar per person over the last century is huge. In 1900 it was seven pounds per person per year and today the average is around 220 pounds. Directly related to the consumption of sugar and simple carbohydrates (which change to sugar in the body) are diseases such as obesity, hypoglycemia, and diabetes. […]
One of my favorite drinks in the universe is Ginger Tea, particularly when mixed with Peppermint Tea. But there is a catch. It’s not just any Ginger Tea. I’ve tried Ginger Tea from normal health food or grocery stores and it’s been horrific in comparison. The Ginger tea I drink comes from a very special […]
- Now you Know How Much Protein you Need, but which Sources are Best? November 3, 2017
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....