Developers are installing alternative energy systems to generate uninterrupted on-site power. In the Warehouse District in New Orleans, two historic structures and a new building made their hallways, lobbies and common areas energy self-sufficient.
Connecticut state officials are hoping that its new alternative energy incentives can encourage homeowners to install solar power and other alternative energy systems on their properties.
Designers and engineers are looking for ways to incorporate alternative energy systems into city skylines. Renewable energy developers are looking for ways to supplement the power grids in a discreet manner and at the same time affordable and urban-friendly.
To most people, the differences between “alternative energy,” “renewable energy,” and “clean energy,” might not be obvious. But each term is unique.
- 7 Delish Herbal Teas That Can Boost Your Health March 14, 2018
- Are some Genetic Disorders Disguised Nutritional Deficiencies? March 6, 2018
- Spring Is Creeping Up; Is Your Garden Ready? February 23, 2018
- Ten Natural Ways to Soothe Dry Winter Skin February 13, 2018
- Chilly Out? Crucial Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe in Frigid Temperatures January 31, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009