There are various pros of using alternative energy. This clean and green energy type has minimal impact to our planet compared to fossil fuel.
Geothermal Energy is created by harnessing heat which flows from within the Earth. The term “geothermal” is derived from the Greek words “geo,” meaning “earth,” and “thermos,” or “heat.” How does Geothermal Energy Work? Hot water or steam from within the earth can be used to heat establishments, or to produce electricity. It is one […]
Oil and its alternatives, such as biodiesel, are continuously in the news. When oil prices go up, it seems that everyone is affected. Many countries’ economies depend on oil. And this is one reason why people are looking for a cleaner and cheaper alternatives to our conventional fossil fuels. One of these alternative forms of […]
“CSP” stands for “Concentrated Solar Power” and refers to the type of solar power which is created by concentrating sunlight into a small area, thus creating intense light and heat which can in turn create power and electricity. Concentrated Solar Power is one of the technologies which has been developed in order to harness the […]
- How is Health Lost and Regained? August 16, 2017
- The Food Industry and its Conflicts of Interest August 15, 2017
- Why Calorie Counting is Bad for Your Health August 14, 2017
- Don’t Let Drab Skin Define You! This 3-Step Plan Will Revitalize Your Face August 14, 2017
- Yes, You Eat, but Are You Receiving Enough Nutrients from Your Food? August 4, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....