The flowers are sprouting; the birds are singing; and pollen is in the air. If you suffer from allergies and hay fever, spring may not be a welcome time of year. If pharmaceutical anti-histamines and allergy medications put your head in a fog, you may want to try a combination of all-natural supplements that fight […]
As any doctor will tell you, youth is not only manifested in your physical appearance; keeping your body youthful and healthy requires a great deal of nurturing from both the outside and the inside. That’s why it’s important to learn about the power of supplements, like MSM (methyl sulfonyl methane), that provide health benefits for […]
A whopping 16% of your body weight is taken up by your skin. The enormous organ is by far the largest in your body and uses a great deal of energy to regenerate itself on a continuous basis. Since your body works to replace the 30,000 to 40,000 skin cells that are lost every single […]
When pharmacy and health store shelves are stacked with hundreds of different vitamins and supplements, it can be difficult to decide which ones are worth buying. Of course, many of your vitamins and minerals can be found in the foods you eat, so why take anything at all? To decide if an all-natural MSM supplement […]
Do you eat a wide variety of raw vegetables each day? Most of us do not, but the habit of cooking all of our food could be depriving us of a vital nutrient – methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM). If you don’t find raw food very appealing, you can easily replenish your body with an all-natural […]
Due to the constant production of pollution, chemicals, and contaminants by the human race, our modern world is packed with toxic materials. And while your body is equipped with a natural detoxification system, its cleansing mechanisms were never meant to withstand the constant barrage of chemicals that we subject them to. Combine that with the […]
Aloe has hundreds of uses including the ability to ease the pain of burns (including sunburn) and insect bites, and to speed the healing process. The polysaccharides in aloe are responsible for stimulating skin repair and growth. In addition to the external skin, it aids all the mucous membranes inside the body. It is one […]
Myrrh is an antiseptic often used in gargles, mouthwashes and toothpastes to treat gum diseases, gingivitis, mouth ulcers, pharyngitis, and sinusitis. It is also found in healing salves and liniments to be applied to minor skin ailments and abrasions. Myrhh works against infections in two ways. It has direct antimicrobial properties, killing microbes, and it […]
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Misleading Food Studies August 29, 2017
- This Is One Beauty Trend That Actually Works August 24, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....