– Vitamin E as natural d-a-tocopherol, 400 IU per capsule. Manufactured by the Dr Clark Research Association.
– 100 capsules per bottle, 100 servings
– Contains soy
– Manufactured under Dr. Hulda Clark’s strict protocols
In stock (can be backordered)
Vitamin E as natural d-a-tocopherol, which is the form of Vitamin E that is found in foods. It is a powerful anti-oxidant.*
Actions of Vitamin E
Some of the activities of Vitamin E are*:
- Intercepting free radicals and thus preventing the chain reaction destruction of fatty acids
- Helping maintain the health of cell membranes
- Protecting from oxidation the fats in LDL’s, which transport cholesterol to the liver. (Oxidized LDLs have been implicated in the development of cardiovascular diseases.)
- Affecting molecules and enzymes in immune cells and inflammatory cells
- Reducing “stickiness” of blood cells (platelet aggregation).
- Enhancing the ability of blood vessels to relax, allowing more blood flow.
More Information about the Manufacturer
|Dimensions||3.5 x 2 x 2 in|
|Directions / Suggested Use||
Adults and children 12 or more years of age: 1 capsule daily or as directed.
Vitamin E (as natural d-a-tocopherol) – 400 IU per capsule. Other ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, purified water, soybean oil.
|Safety Information / Warnings|