– Ginger root (Zingiber officinalis) powder
– Serving size: 3 capsules
– 100 capsules per bottle (33 servings)
– Manufactured under Dr. Hulda Clark's strict protocols
In stock (can be backordered)
One hundred gelatin capsules of Ginger root (Zingiber officinalis), at 500 mg. per capsule. Manufactured under strict purity protocols by the Dr Clark Research Association.
Ginger is well known for its effectiveness as a digestive aid. By increasing the production of digestive fluids and saliva, ginger root helps relieve gas pains, indigestion, stomach cramps, diarrhea, loss of appetite, and other disturbances of the digestive tract.*
Many have found ginger to be helpful for motion sickness, vomiting, and the nausea of morning sickness.*
Ginger is also one of the best anti-inflammatory herbs and therefore helpful with many types of pain, including joint pain.*
For Better Circulation
Another helpful attribute of ginger is increasing circulation of the blood, especially in the extremities (arms and legs). So, if you have cold feet, try some ginger root tea or capsules, or even soaking in a ginger foot bath!*
Historic Use of the Ginger Plant
- For centuries, traditional healers in many cultures have found the root (or rather the rhizome) of the ginger plant (Zingiber officinale) to be useful in herbal therapy, and it has been used in cooking for just as long.
- The ancient Greeks, for example, ate ginger wrapped in bread to prevent the nausea that commonly followed a feast.
- Seasickness has been fended off by the use of ginger for a thousand years by Chinese sailors, and this preventative measure has been discovered by many other seagoing and air-going folk.
- An ancient Indian proverb says that everything good can be found in ginger!
Cooking with Ginger
The traditional (and modern) cookbooks from many countries and cultures include fresh ginger in their ingredients; Asian, Indian, African, & Middle Eastern, especially. The dried spice has been used mainly in European and North American countries. Think of gingerbread, pumpkin pie, and ginger ale. In addition, ginger is one of the spices that can help to preserve food.
|Dimensions||4.25 x 2.38 x 2.38 in|
|Directions / Suggested Use||
Adults and children 12 or more years of age: up to 3 capsules daily, or as directed.
Ginger root (Zingiber officinalis) 1500 mg in 3 capsules. Other ingredient: gelatin capsule
Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.