Cal-Mag Complete helps to replenish the body’s stores of calcium and magnesium, two essential bone-building nutrients, and adds Vitamin C.
Calcium is the most plentiful mineral in the body and is primarily stored in the skeletal system to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Magnesium helps with calcium absorption. Help to maintain healthy bone density and decrease the risk of weak, brittle bones that are more susceptible to breaking. The 2:1 ratio refers to the weight of calcium compared to the weight of magnesium.
For best results take Vitamin D and the amino acid, cystine, with your Cal-Mag.
The Cal-Mag Complete formula contains a trio of nutrients important for tissue growth and repair. Calcium is essential for bone structure and strength, and for muscles, nerves, and blood vessels. Calcium is also a component of synovial fluid, which lubricates joints, and cartilage, which cushions joints. Since the body does not make calcium, diet alone can replenish calcium stores.
Cal-Mag Complete helps to replenish the body’s stores of the essential bone-building nutrients, calcium and magnesium. Calcium is a major mineral, primarily stored in the skeletal system and teeth. Magnesium is essential for calcium absorption.*
Magnesium slows down bone loss by helping the body absorb calcium; without it, calcium tends to builds up in the arteries. Magnesium also relaxes muscles and dilates arteries – actions that help to maintain a regular heartbeat.*
Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant, strengthens blood vessels and muscles, and promotes the growth and repair of bones and connective tissues.*
- 850mg, 100 Capsules
- Calcium and Magnesium
- Maintains healthy bones and teeth*
- Magnesium helps with calcium absorption*
- Free from manufacturing agents, coatings, colorings, binders, release agents, and so forth.
- No Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Dioxides, Sulfates, Starch, Soy, Nuts, Milk.
- No highly processed vegetable-based capsules. Only pure and certified high-purity gelatin capsules, BSE, Halal, and Kosher certified.
- Manufactured by Dr. Clark Store in accordance with cGMP and Dr. Hulda Clark’s protocols.