There is a tree that lives for over 1,000 years. It’s antioxidant-rich leaves have been discovered to improve memory retention and slow the effects of dementia, especially in aged patients. These are only the beginning of the benefits offered by the Ginkgo biloba tree.
For years, the extract from this plant has been advertised for its memory-boosting properties, but it can offer so much more. In patients of advanced age, gingko biloba supplements can markedly slow the cognitive deterioration associated with Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia. In fact, some studies report all of the following benefits for patients with symptoms of dementia:
- Improved thinking, learning, and memory (cognitive function)
- Better performance of daily activities
- Improved social behavior
- Fewer feelings of depression
The Ginkgo plant is not just for older patients however; it offers health benefits for all ages. Here are a few of the ways this supplement could help you:
- Helps improve blood flow and circulation
- Can reduce symptoms of anxiety
- Supports eye health and can relieve symptoms of glaucoma and macular degeneration
- Can enhance memory and thought processes for all ages
- Helps treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Antioxidant flavonoids and terpenoids neutralize free radicals, reducing cell damage throughout the body
How to Supplement
Most experts recommend taking at least 120 mg of pure Ginkgo biloba extract every day for at least 4 to 6 weeks in order to realize its full effects. One easy way to do this is with Dr. Clark Research Association‘s all-natural Ginkgo Extract gel capsules.
Buy yours from the Living Clean store, or read more about brain health: