In this video of the International Water and Health Conference at Cal Tech in 2013, health practitioners with different specialties comment on Double Helix Water with stable water clusters, regarding energy levels, oxygen use, cleansing, blood sugar levels, respiratory improvement, and so forth.
International Water and Health Conference 2013, Call Tech Athenaeum
Connect with us online
- Don’t Let Drab Skin Define You! This 3-Step Plan Will Revitalize Your Face
- This Digital Booklet Can Open Your Eyes to Whole-Body Healing
- Here’s The Fragrant Boost Your Overworked Skin Has Been Waiting For
- Nourish Your Face with the Combined Forces of Nature and Science
- Can The Power of Self Healing be Harnessed in a Skin Cream?
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Misleading Food Studies August 29, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....
Amino Acids Beauty Biodiesel Cars Chemicals Clean Cleanses Colds David L. Gann Double Helix Water Double Helix Water Books Drugs Environment Environmentally Friendly Exercise Flu Fuel Fuel Efficiency Garden Geothermal Energy Global Warming Greenhouse Health Care Home Remedies Honey Immune System Kitchen Nontoxic Nutrition Nutritional Supplements Oil Paper Recipe Skin & Wound Healing Skincare Sleep Solar Power Stable Water Clusters Sugar Sustainable Tea Vegetable Virus Vitamin Vitamins