Dr. Vandeweghe talks about his background in sports and medicine, his discovery of Double Helix Water, the results for him personally, and his theory as to why it works.
C. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD Founding President, American Holistic Medical Association said the following in regards to this research breakthrough: “Your DNA is the exact record of your body fighting off every known infection, virus and predator in the history of Earth. It is as simple as that. Your body is the exact record of […]
This video introduction describes the discovery of Double Helix Water, or stable water clusters, and the physical makeup that makes it unique. The sheer history and research behind this scientific breakthrough is astounding.
Founder of D&Y Laboratories David Gann discusses why stable water clusters are called Double Helix Water, and explains their physiological makeup.
The ancient Chinese meridian system may actually be made up of electricity and energy currents that run through the body. David Gann explains this theory and how Double Helix Water might have some effect on this meridian system.
DNA is your body’s blueprint, from physical appearance to disease immunity. David Gann speaks about the changes that are happening in today’s society and how these changes might be weakening genetic code over time. Something as pure and primal as Double Helix Water could be just the thing to cleanse the human body on a […]
This simple DIY recycling project can be used for educational purposes, as a school or class activity for kids, or when you really do want to recycle your own paper. It serves as a good demonstration of how recycling works, and anyone who has gone through with this process is likely to think twice in […]
There is no need for old, replaced, or even obsolete electronics to go to waste. It can be reused, repurposed, or recycled, and in more ways than one. This very amusing video will make you think twice the next time you’re about to toss your 1980s walkman or you 2007 computer; and will give you […]
- Ten Natural Ways to Soothe Dry Winter Skin February 13, 2018
- Chilly Out? Crucial Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe in Frigid Temperatures January 31, 2018
- New Year, New Home, New You! 5 Houseplants That Can Improve Your Health January 23, 2018
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009