Stuffed peppers is a food invention that originated in the 1930s.
Yakitori is a dish originating in Japan, commonly made with pieces of chicken that are skewered and then cooked on a grill.
Even though our forefathers didn’t know it, lean fresh meat jerky is low in cholesterol and fat and very high in protein, making jerky a nutritious and wholesome snack. Jerky is an excellent energy food when camping, biking, skiing, or anytime you want a light snack. 3 lbs. meat (not ground meat) 2/3 cups Worcestershire […]
This German rye bread recipe makes 2 loaves of hearty, dense rye bread. The bread is very good by itself, or serve it with the German bread dip recipe for a special presentation. If you are planning to serve the bread with the dip, prepare the dip recipe first and let it chill while making […]
During October, pumpkins are abundant. Sometimes, too abundant. And it’s not uncommon to see excess pumpkins cast aside or left to rot after Halloween, but there’s really no need to let the extras go to waste.
Increased consumption of sugar per person over the last century is huge. In 1900 it was seven pounds per person per year and today the average is around 220 pounds. Directly related to the consumption of sugar and simple carbohydrates (which change to sugar in the body) are diseases such as obesity, hypoglycemia, and diabetes. […]
Cabbage is a strong and easy to grow vegetable. It inexpensive, and is found in almost all parts of the world. Cabbage has been known throughout the ages, both for its nutritional values, and for its medicinal values. It has recently become recognized that it can reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer (such […]
Pumpkin seeds are more beneficial to your health, appearance, and weight loss efforts, than you might imagine. What Are Pumpkin Seeds? Also called “pepitas,” pumpkin seeds are flat, small, and usually dark green in color. They are sometimes surrounded by a yellow or white husk. This depends on what variety of pumpkin they come from. […]
- What Makes a Good Diet? August 22, 2017
- How is Health Lost and Regained? August 16, 2017
- The Food Industry and its Conflicts of Interest August 15, 2017
- Why Calorie Counting is Bad for Your Health August 14, 2017
- Don’t Let Drab Skin Define You! This 3-Step Plan Will Revitalize Your Face August 14, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....