Depression can often be linked to a weakness in the brain or other components of the nervous system. Instead of sticking a potentially-harmful band-aid on the problem (like psychiatric drugs), holistic practitioners encourage depressed patients to first look at their overall health, diet, and lifestyle. More and more studies are showing that nutritional deficiencies could […]
Cultivated and harvested deep in the Amazon rain forests, guarana is the primary ingredient in many favorite soft drinks of Brazil. Like many other adaptogens, the plant has been consumed for its therapeutic properties in South America for centuries. Once again, the indigenous shamans of the Amazonian wilds had the right idea; guarana is in […]
Gotu Kola is an ancient herbal remedy that has been popular in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for thousands of years. Then, it was often called “the fountain of life” and was reputed to cultivate long life and wellness. While there is no evidence that the herb can make you live longer, it has been shown […]
“Anti-psychotic” drugging of small children has decreased by 75% in the State of Florida. Apparently, a bit of extra paperwork went a long ways.
Psychiatrists are trying to sell, as “mental faculty enhancements,” the same drugs that cause suicides and homicides (as a result of what they call “mental side effects”). As is evident from the article in Nature Magazine, they are trying to sell these toxins to healthy people. I suppose they aren’t making enough money off of […]
- Something Treacherous Is Hiding in Your Everyday Foods December 7, 2017
- Baked Squash with Apples, Raisins, and Nuts December 5, 2017
- Now you Know How Much Protein you Need, but which Sources are Best? November 3, 2017
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....