It happens to the best of us. Parents work tirelessly to keep a clean and healthy home, only to discover that parasites have come home with their child; a particular type of vermin that is contagious.
Many of us who are trying to reduce our carbon footprint have found ways to reduce our use of gasoline, plastic bags, and other petroleum-based products. But did you know that most, if not all, of your standard skincare and cosmetic products contain petrochemicals? Moreover, petroleum is not only unhealthy for the environment; it poses […]
The health of marine life and residents in large areas of the Gulf of Mexico continues to decline from the on-going toxic contamination of BP’s oil blowout disaster. As reported earlier, the poisonous dispersant used causes genetic mutations. With millions of gallons now in Gulf waters, fishermen are commonly catching shrimp with no eyes and, […]
Composting has various advantages and one of which is keeping garbage out of the dumps. Composing decreases the amount of garbage bags that you send to the landfill.
Not all plastic containers can be used as food storage. There are various types of plastics and you need to know what plastic food storage is considered toxic.
Dead Sea salt products have been used to beautify the skin for centuries. This is not just any old sea salt. As the name suggests, these salts come from the Dead Sea, which is found between Israel and Jordan. Mineral Composition It is used for therapeutic baths to help cure various conditions such as rheumatoid […]
There are several non-toxic house cleaning alternatives that you can use instead of the commercial, chemical-based products. These substitutes are environmentally safe and contribute to the growth of green businesses. You can use basic home products as substitutes for chemical household products. You can combine the products to make an effective substitute for most of […]
Electromagnetic fields, or EMFs, are invisible areas of force around electricity that is flowing. If you have insomnia (can’t sleep for 6 hours at a go), EMFs that might be interfering with your sleep. It is chronic exposure that is of greatest concern when it comes to all kinds of toxic influences. Since we are […]
- Now you Know How Much Protein you Need, but which Sources are Best? November 3, 2017
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....