Your skin fights one of the most courageous battles of any organ in your body. Constantly bombarded by air pollutants, toxins, weather, and sun, it’s no wonder that the skin is one of the first indicators of age and decline. While you may not be able to remove all skin-damaging factors from your environment, you […]
Hidden in the hills and mountains of Morocco lie traditional Hammam bathhouses where ancient practices have been used for centuries to cleanse and rejuvenate the skin. Most modern skincare advancements cannot compete with the secrets of nature, as Moroccan traditions continue to reveal.
Solvents are sometimes a necessary component of skin and hair products that help to dissolve, stabilize, and preserve a cosmetic solution for consumer use. The question is, how do you know if the solvents used in your personal care products are beneficial or toxic?
A perusal of the ingredients list is the deciding factor for many health-conscious shoppers who are searching for suitable beauty and personal care products. But what if there were a way for manufacturers to cloak toxic chemicals in their products without naming them on the ingredients list? That is exactly the case when it comes […]
It’s a dangerous toxin. Chemists and lab technicians are encouraged to use gloves, protective eyewear, and extreme caution when handing it. So why is it in our cosmetics and skin care products?
Some of the most controversial skincare ingredients on the market today are parabens. While the FDA insists that they are safe, various studies suggest that these commonplace preservatives could threaten our health.
Skin aging has been linked to varied factors such as sunlight, smoking, and exposure to free radicals. It would appear, however, that all of these factors have one common denominator.
Soap making was originally a very natural and wholesome process that gained popularity in ancient Roman times. Somehow, the technique has become increasingly complicated over time, with more and more unnatural ingredients being added, usually to save time and money during production. Let’s take a look at how soaps are made and why the ingredients […]
- How is Health Lost and Regained? August 16, 2017
- The Food Industry and its Conflicts of Interest August 15, 2017
- Why Calorie Counting is Bad for Your Health August 14, 2017
- Don’t Let Drab Skin Define You! This 3-Step Plan Will Revitalize Your Face August 14, 2017
- Yes, You Eat, but Are You Receiving Enough Nutrients from Your Food? August 4, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....