A steaming cup of tea is an image that evokes feelings of comfort and well-being in almost any culture. Europe favors traditional black teas, India has chai, and in South America, they love yerba mate. Besides its aromatic and comforting qualities, however, what can herbal teas do for your health?
People say spring is time for deep-cleaning, and whether it be your home, body, or mind, now is the time to clean house. After a long winter spent indoors, fighting colds and eating your favorite sugary foods, you’ll want to find the perfect herbal remedy to clean out your system before summer.
The idea of a digestive cleanse is often associated with intense dietary regimens that require little to no eating. Many think of a cleanse as a way to lose weight quickly, but the benefits of detoxifying and purifying the body go far beyond weight loss. If strict cleanses and diets are not your thing, there […]
Can you think of an herb that comes as a roll-on, a mist, and a tincture? This common plant can help with arthritis, headaches, digestive ailments, and the common cold, yet most people only consider it a flavor. Have you guessed yet?
Although the restorative properties of this herb have long been claimed by herbalists, a host of scientific studies in the past several years have revealed an astonishing array of health benefits to be found within its leaves.
There’s no magic pill that will eradicate the sniffles and sneezes this flu season, but there is an herb that may help your body fight off viruses and recover more quickly. This particular flower has been used for centuries to boost the immune system and naturally fend off viruses and bacteria.
Living Clean has always encouraged customers to seek out all-natural, quality herbal supplements, and the reasons why are clearer than ever. A recent investigation into generic brands of herbal supplements found that 80% of product contained no herbs at all! It’s vitally important to identify which makers of herbal supplements implement honest sourcing and manufacturing […]
Cloves are an ancient remedy that caught on early – very early. The earliest recorded evidence of cloves being used for medicinal purposes goes back to 1721 BC in biblical Syria. Those primitive healers did not need modern science to recognize one of nature’s most potent herbs; cloves naturally exhibit anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory […]
- Spring Cleaning: All-Natural Tips and Tricks to Make Your Home a Happy and Healthy Place March 21, 2018
- Night Vision Deteriorating? This May Be the Reason Why March 20, 2018
- 7 Delish Herbal Teas That Can Boost Your Health March 14, 2018
- Are some Genetic Disorders Disguised Nutritional Deficiencies? March 6, 2018
- Spring Is Creeping Up; Is Your Garden Ready? February 23, 2018
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009