Your body is its own ecosystem – an interconnected web of millions of cells, enzymes, and proteins that all work together in a miraculous symphony of life. When one strand is broken or damaged, the entire web is affected; this is why whole-body healing approaches are so effective.
Your skin fights one of the most courageous battles of any organ in your body. Constantly bombarded by air pollutants, toxins, weather, and sun, it’s no wonder that the skin is one of the first indicators of age and decline. While you may not be able to remove all skin-damaging factors from your environment, you […]
Many creams for the skin and face claim to be all-natural, and many boast a range of impossible-sounding benefits. There are few, however, that can provide the combined power of natural plant extracts and scientific advancements to nourish the skin using a clean, simple formula. This one can. This one is different.
The human body – particularly the skin – is in a constant state of regeneration and self healing. The skin sheds its oldest layers and recreates new ones in order to maintain its strength and protection, but over time, the process can break down and malfunction. This is one reason aging occurs. But what if […]
Skin aging has been linked to varied factors such as sunlight, smoking, and exposure to free radicals. It would appear, however, that all of these factors have one common denominator.
Can You Guess Which Secret Ingredient the Global Alliance for Regenerative Medicine Uses for Holistic Healing Practices?
The elite team of physicians, researchers, and caregivers at the Global Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (GARM) recently added a secret weapon to their autologous stem/stromal cell and biocellular treatment protocols. If you guessed Double Helix Water, you win! GARM’s global experts have tested and acknowledged the transformative therapeutic aspects of stable water clusters.
Medical researchers have long attributed cardiovascular disease to its direct precursors – high cholesterol and high blood pressure. As a result, treatments for cardiovascular disease tend to address only cholesterol and blood pressure, without peering deeper into their origins. Now, research reveals that high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and many cardiovascular ailments are all associated […]
On September 4, 2014, The Aware Show broadcast an interview with William Tucker, vice-president of D & Y Labs, on his research into the subjects of water and stable water clusters.
- The Stress Regulator You Never Knew Existed July 12, 2017
- A Long-Lived Tree that Helps People Live Well, Longer June 1, 2017
- This Exotic Fruit Could Be the Answer to your Digestion Woes May 20, 2017
- Time for Spring Cleaning? We Have the Perfect Cleansing Herb May 3, 2017
- Hay Fever got you Down? Try this Anti-Allergy Power Combo of Supplements! April 20, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....