Like so many bodily processes, our digestion can deteriorate over time, making it more difficult to process certain foods. If your digestion seems more sluggish and clogged than it used to be, a simple fruit enzyme may be all you need to smooth it out.
People say spring is time for deep-cleaning, and whether it be your home, body, or mind, now is the time to clean house. After a long winter spent indoors, fighting colds and eating your favorite sugary foods, you’ll want to find the perfect herbal remedy to clean out your system before summer.
Once again, ancient wisdom is proving its worth as studies reveal that millennia-old oral hygiene practices are still incredibly effective in today’s society. Practically anyone can promote oral cleanliness, reduce cavities, and detoxify quickly with one simple ritual, using coconut oil.
The idea of a digestive cleanse is often associated with intense dietary regimens that require little to no eating. Many think of a cleanse as a way to lose weight quickly, but the benefits of detoxifying and purifying the body go far beyond weight loss. If strict cleanses and diets are not your thing, there […]
Cloves are an ancient remedy that caught on early – very early. The earliest recorded evidence of cloves being used for medicinal purposes goes back to 1721 BC in biblical Syria. Those primitive healers did not need modern science to recognize one of nature’s most potent herbs; cloves naturally exhibit anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory […]
Black walnut trees in the wild are notorious for their ability to ward off parasites and neighboring vegetation. Perhaps in an effort to protect itself from harmful organisms and narrow down competition for water and sunlight, a walnut tree has developed a unique chemical composition that is toxic to many other species. Although no part […]
From the moment you are born, it is constantly toiling to cleanse your blood of toxins and harmful chemicals. When the liver becomes overworked or overwhelmed, the toxins buildup in your bloodstream and fat tissues, causing many health problems from weight gain to ulcers. You can improve the health of this vital organ by performing […]
Black walnuts are an incredibly nutritious superfood that provide a surprising combination of vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, and protein. While eating the whole nut is exceptionally good for your body, you can capture even more health benefits through the use of black walnut hulls.
- Are You Shrinking? This Dangerous Deficiency Could Leave You Feeling Small September 29, 2017
- An Easy Way to Boost Your Mood All Day Long September 14, 2017
- Supplementing 101: Calcium May Be Detrimental Without the Right Mineral Balance September 5, 2017
- What is Complete Nutrition? August 30, 2017
- Misleading Food Studies August 29, 2017
- Facts about Solar Energy November 5, 2008
- Unplug for Better Sleep November 11, 2010
- Non-Toxic Flea Control June 19, 2009
- Ginger Tea and the Benefits of Ginger July 7, 2008
- Who’s Afraid of Making an Herbal Tincture? January 11, 2009
- Traeling: I’ve gotten on a whole exercise routine, includi...
- Amazon Customer: The rose hydrating mist is my favorite product. It...
- Jennifer.: Martine's products are wonderful! I always have a...
- Amazon Customer: This product works right away....
- Customer: This product works right away....